Denist Jokes

Monday, July 14, 2008

1. patient asked the dentist, if it wasn’t nasty to be all the day with the hands in someone's mouth.The dentist answered "I just think of it as having my hands in their wallet."

2.patient asked the dentist, if it wasn’t nasty to be all the day with the hands in someone's mouth.The dentist answered "I just think of it as having my hands in their wallet."

3.Dentists can be frustrating. You wait a month-and-a-half for an appointment, and they say, "I wish you'd come to me sooner

4A husband and wife entered the dentist's office. The husband said,"I want a tooth pulled.I don't want gas or Novocain because I'm in a terrible hurry.Just pull the tooth as quickly as possible.""You're a brave man," said the dentist. "Now, show me which tooth it is."The husband turns to his wife and says,"Open your mouth and show the dentist which tooth it is, dear

5.A woman phoned her dentist when she received a huge bill. "I'm shocked!" she complained."This is three times what you normally charge.""Yes, I know," said the dentist. "But you yelled so loud, you scared away two other patients

6. dentist friend of mine had a T-shirt which said on the front: Let me put my tool in your mouth... and on the back: ...and I will fill your cavity

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP