Pariah

Sunday, July 13, 2008


enoughto truly consecrate the hour.I am much too small in this world, yet not small enoughto be to you just object and thing, dark and smart.I want my free will and want it accompanying the path which leads to action;and want during times that beg questions, where something is up, to be among those in the know, or else be alone.
I want to mirror your image to its fullest perfection, never be blind or too oldto uphold your weighty wavering reflection. I want to unfold.Nowhere I wish to stay crooked, bent; for there I would be dishonest, untrue. I want my conscience to be true before you;want to describe myself like a picture I observed for a long time, one close up, like a new word I learned and embraced, like the everday jug, like my mother's face, like a ship that carried me along through the deadliest storm.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP