Lost Friend

Monday, July 14, 2008


There is a storm in my heart It tears my inside apart i am bleeding and I am hurt Like a wingless little bird Then it turns dark And for a moment I seethe pain that was inside of me And on a journey I embark In search of answers In search of truth In search of understanding In search of you My guiding star in darkness Like a little stream in the desert Everything about you seems flawless But that is what causes the hurt Your perfect features do not belong to me You do not deserve my chains You need to live and see What it means to be free So spread your wings and fly away For I can not fulfill your dream But if you should fall one day I'll guide you and be that little stream So go and discover it all And know that wherever you go Whatever you do and might feel The only thing you need to do is call

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP